In addition to personal statement workshops, Wrye can work with you one-on-one.
Dr. Sententia can work closely with you to:
- Overcome writer’s block
- Provide constructive feedback on early ideas, mid-phase concerns, or end-phase writing questions
- Take an inventory of your unique strengths and life experiences
- Identify personal themes—unique to you—in your prompt responses
- Understand the writing process and leave with a solid strategy for completing your statement.
- Improve the quality and impact of what you have to say in your writing.
- Suggest strategies to improve your words to meet word count (or reduce word count!)
- Get inspired about college and taking your place in the world.
Coaching can be in-person in Central Davis (near DSH); or, online Via Skype. Facetime, or Google Hang Outs.
All one-on-one sessions are with Dr. Wrye Sententia.
Sign-up for One-on-One Personal Statement Coaching at the student rate of $150, email Wrye.
Learn more about upcoming Personal Statement Workshops.